Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stiff of the Week: D.J Trahan, Many others


XL did a stiff of the week about what someone in sports wasn't wearing, now I'm going to do one about what people shouldn't be wearing. Let's get one thing straight first, I can't stand people or teams in sports who always win. Boston, The Yankees, Florida Basketball and Tiger Woods bore the hell out of me. I don't hate Tiger because of who he is, I hate the fact that he always wins.

Saying that, let me point out even I think it is stupid to see how many of the guys chasing him have the balls to wear red on Sunday. That's Tiger's thing: wearing red on Sunday and huge teeth. It's what Tiger does, so don't be a douche and go out and get caps to have huge teeth, and don't wear a red shirt on Sunday to look cool. Because unless D.J. Trahan and Robert Karlsson were going to win the damn thing all they ended up accomplishing was to look like a lame ass, small toothed dumbass.

No comments: