Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Can't Stop Paying Attention!!


It was reported today that Brett Favre is complaining of a "tired arm", he told reporters something to the extent of "I'm 38 so what do you expect". Favre also said that he wakes up in the morning and wonders "What the heck I'm doing" but then he remembers that he loves to play. He also admittedly hates to study which should make for an interesting first few games of the season. After all the bull shit we've been put through because of Brett Favre I don't think he is ever allowed to complain about anything again. I'm sorry your arm hurts Brett and I don't want to hear about how you're 38 now so don't expect so much. You've gotta wonder if the Jets are now crapping the bed because the I'm old excuses are already starting on the 5th practice. I mean we're not even into the regular season and he's already talking about how old he is. I can only hope that Greazy's boys show up and slap the taste out of his mouth this weekend. I know Jason Taylor has some new moves he's been dying to show.

The other stupid NFL story of note today is Chad Johnson taking the first step to changing his last name to Ocho Cinco. I think Chad Ocho Cinco has a nice ring to it, I mean Johnson is a pretty common name after all plus he could challenge his team mate T.J. Houshmandzadeh for weirdest last name on the team

No comments: