Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pack It In You Silly Bastards!!


Stiffs o' the Week. It's been a busy one.

*Michael Phelps, for growing that thing on his face. Here's hoping he shaves to "cut down the resistance in the water." (although, the body is still perfect.)

*Rams/Titans, for fighting at a joint practice. So stupid, so played out, so already done by Stephen Smith.

*Phil Mickelson, for doing what he does best.

*Amanda Beard, for thinking there is anyone left who hasn't seen her business.

*XL, for misquoting our freaking Bible in a blog comment. Compelling and Rich, indeed.


4 comments:

Greazy Tony said...

I think XL should get a few demerits for that misquote. I would say we should ban him from posting for a week, but he already does that to himself all the time...

XL said...

You should probably make me watch Anchorman with a note pad when I come up and visit. Or you could try to make me post every day for a week but that may not be good for anyone...

XL said...

Also, how is Brett Favre not on this list? I think he gets stiff of the week until the first time he is sacked this season.

Angry Inky said...

Why would Brett Favre be on the list? Is something going on with him? I haven't heard a thing.