Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Have Exorcised the Demons!


Ha ha, St. Louis. I told you not to do it, but you didn't listen. And, now you're the ones with the bad luck. Sarah Palin has now infected your club. Not only did you get shut out by the Kings, Manny Legace tripped over that carpet they set out for her to walk on. If she is such a damn good hockey mom, then how come she can't walk on the ice?

How do I know that the curse is broken? The same day Sarah Palin dropped the puck in St. Louis, the Flyers won their game against the Devil 6-3. It still may be too early to tell if the curse is totally gone, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Take that St. Louis. Truth be told, I really don't have anything against you, so hopefully your curse will be short lived.

Just for the record, however. . . .told you so.

No comments: