Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Phils Will Win....But Not Tonight


This will be short and to the point because I want to get it posted before the game ends tonight. It is currently 3-3 heading to the bottom of the 7th inning. It is my belief that Philadelphia will lose this game and Brad Lidge will be the responsible party. Greazy and I have talked about this already and I just can't believe that Lidge will hold up to the pressure. You know he still has nightmares of St. Louis and he has been perfect thus far. So unless Tampa's bull pen turns into the Orioles bull pen (which it could if Chad Bradford is brought in) this is my prediction for the evening. As much as it pains me to think that the city of Philadelphia will win a championship I have resigned myself to the likelihood of it happening.

No comments: