Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pacman Pleads...Henry and Johnson Returns What a Weird Season....


I see today that Pacman Jones is going to plead no contest to shooting up a titty bar in Las Vegas a few years back. He's not going to admit to actually shooting up the joint but he may be persuaded to point out the guy who did. For being this generous he gets a year probation plus a butt load of community service. What I find amazing about all of this is he still had the nerve to meet with the commisioner and ask to be reinstated. I also don't know why the Titans would want him back considering their 6-3 and not missing him on defense. If I were the Titans I'd cut his ass at the end of the season and be done with him. Someone will sign him for sure but he's caused enough problems in Tennessee.


This weekend also saw the return of Cincinatti receiver Chris Henry who unfortunately had a warm welcome in Baltimore. How he caught that 50 yard pass with safeties playing 30 yards deep is beyond me. I digress however, hopefully Henry has learned his lesson and will stay out of trouble. Tank Johnson suited up for the Cowboys although I didn't watch the game I'm sure he contributed. He couldn't have asked for a better scenario leaving the now awful Bears to end up in Dallas and in 1st place. Hopefully he left all of his unregistered guns in Chi Town.


It's been a weird year in the NFL this year with all the injuries and surprisingly bad teams that were supposed to be good. I know my fantasy team has suffered with LJ out and Ahman Green injured half the year. Now Dwight Freeney is out likely for the whole season to go along with all the other injuries the Colts have suffered. Looks like the Pats could run away with it all unless someone somewhere breaks Tom Brady's leg...if the Ravens could give me one thing this season that would be it....I'd love to here all the band wagon jumping, baked bean eating, tea bag dumping whiners from Baston cry when their pretty boy QB can't lead them anymore.

No comments: