Monday, November 12, 2007

Stiff of the Week: Greazy Tony


I've done it again, even though they keep treating me bad and rubbing my face in it. I keep going back to the one who's hurt me so many times before. In the end I know we're not right for each other. Sure, there were good times back in the beginning of our relationship when it was still new and exciting. There were those three Superbowl wins too. But, the Redskins have humiliated me for the last time. This time after they beet me up and stood there in a tank top, boxers and a John Deer hat I did the right thing. I told the cop that it was them who was wrong and not me. I stood up for myself and decided I would make it on my own.

But then I woke up this morning and looked at the standings, and a funny thing happened. I found myself thinking that if they just go 4-3 over their last 7 games they will be 9-7 and that may be enough to make the playoffs. When the Redskins turned up with flowers, a sixer of Miller Light, and my favorite candy I did what I always do: I took them back. And so our defective relationship goes on. One day maybe we'll go on Dr. Phil and I'll make a clean break, but until then I am my own Stiff of the Week this week.

1 comment:

Angry Inky said...

You really are a d'ouche bag!