Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hell Fuck Yeah!

After the Home Depot Presents Your Mom rolled XL's Chicken Heads 115-73 in week one, we stepped up our domination in week 2. Playing against the three time league Champions, owned by my cousin, I had a week for the ages. Lead by 4 TDs from Jay Cutler Your Mom racked up a 149 to 79 win, and moved to 2-0. Had I started Darren McFadden over Michael Turner I would have had 167 points, and I still would have had Aaron Rodgers' 33 points on the bench.

Many in the league questioned my intelligence, aptitude and integrity when I traded away all my best players for draft picks last year. But, after suffering though a 2-12 season, I've taken the league by storm this year, and even though I know pride goes before the fall, I'm fuckin' proud!

So, YCPFFL: How My Ass Taste!

*Also, a tip of the cap to the Bronco's for having the sack to go for two when they knew they were playing with house money. That win over Whales Vagina is one of the hallmark games of the year so far, and with all that offence, a fantasy football players dream!

No comments: