Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ring of Fire

I'm having a hard time getting myself psyched for tonight's NFL kickoff game. Part of the reason is that I am in postseason form with my other Football team, and it's hard to get back in that 0-0 mindset. Luckily for me, it will be a 0-1 mindset by the time the game ends tonight, which will be early to accommodate John McCain's need to eat and sleep early. What do you want? He's 72.

McCain and the Skins have more than their advanced age in common. They both are trying to regain power in DC at any cost. They both made poor leadership picks, but no word yet on the pregnancy status of Jim Zorn's kids. Lastly, they both stand no chance in their contest's in New York.

The Skins will lose tonight's game by at least 10 points, and part of the reason is the ring. Even without their best defensive ends, the G-men will be totally fired up thanks to a little Superbowl residue hovering around the Meadowlands tonight. I know it looks like petrochemical residue, but a close look will tell the tale. Eli will be fired up, David "I had sex with Katie too man" Tyree will be fired up and the defense will just need to push the Skins young receivers around a bit and get to Jason Campbell a few times to tilt the scale.

Greazy says: Giants 28 Skins 17.

No comments: