Friday, March 28, 2008

Greazy All Alone in First, For Now.


Man am I a genius or what? I went 3-1 in last nights games and got all three games right that I had a horse in. Who could have seen Xavier v WVU coming? That puts me at 36-16 which is nearly a 70% clip. I still have 128 possible points, but I am still down two final four teams and my national runner up in Pittsburgh. Inky went 2-2 yesterday putting her at 35-17 while XL was 1-3 thanks to the UCLA win to take him to 32-20.

XL still has 137 points on the table and could still win if: Davidson goes the final four, and Xavier topples UCLA. For me to win, I basically need Kansas to not come out of the midwest (which would mean a Wisconsin or Davidson final four trip) and for Stanford to take out Texas before bowing out to Memphis. Got that?

Our coin flip bracket is pretty much doing about as well as one might expect. George Washington went 0-4 yesterday and is at 23-29 for the tourney. On the bright side, he is the only one of us who has an NCAA school named after him, so...

No comments: