Sunday, March 23, 2008

Inky Starts to Pull Away


Don't let the standings fool you, Inky is in the drivers seat in the Bracket Challenge. While she and I both went 6-2 in yesterday's games, leaving us tied at 28-12 overall (and with 34 points), I lost one of my finals teams in Pitt. That'll teach me to pick a hunch again. XL finished the day at 5-3, putting him at 26-14 (31 pts) thus far but he still has more possible points ,156, then I do with 142. Again, Inky is in the drivers seat with 170 possible points, leaving me a situation where I need Georgtown to make it to the final 4 and Memphis to lose to UNC in the title game to win the whole thing.

Oh well, I guess I'll be relegated to 3rd in a four horse race. George Washington sits at 22-18 with 25 points. However, he has lost most of the rest of his bracket including both finals teams meaning the best he can do is 59 points. Thank god for the toss o' the coin, or I may have come in last.

No comments: