Friday, April 11, 2008

Hockey Monkey


Since Greazy and XL are busy being gay today (and by that I mean watching a Nats game in Washington) it is left to me, Queen Inky, to put a post up. SO, while the twin dongs are cheering the provocative architecture at the new Washington stadium, I am gearing up for the first game between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Washington Captials.

The Flyers had an up and down season, and had just enough in the tank to make the playoffs. They were in 9th place with four games left, and managed to finish 6th. But, those crafty Capitals won their last game and won the Southeast (or Southleast) division, to move into 3rd place. Even though the Flyers have a better record, the Caps have home ice. And, oh yeah, some guy named Ovechkin. Ending the season with 65 goals and 112 total points, he is flat out amazing. I'm not sure who else Washington has, and that may be the Flyers only saving grace. So, as the games begin this evening, I will keep my fingers crossed that the Flyers can pull it off, even if that means Schlack is partly right. It is a sick world to live in, but there it is.


1 comment:

Greazy Tony said...

"Twin Dongs" Really? I prefer dos penes.