Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Holy Shit!! The Caps are Decent


This post albeit brief will likely be the first one I've ever done on hockey. I don't even know all the rules to hockey (what the fuck is icing? I like it on cake) but I'll acknowledge when a team local to me is doing well. Evidently the Caps were the worst team in the NHL in November and now have somehow fought their way into playoff contention. From what I understand damn near every team (except the Flyers) make the playoffs anyway. However the Caps are getting national respect and have some foreign guy that I've never heard of locking up some key awards and possibly an MVP award. So I'll dust off my old black caps jersey and maybe I'll wear it around this weekend although where I'm from most people will have no fucking clue who I'm supporting or what sport they play....I might as well be wearing a footy jersey.

No comments: