Friday, April 4, 2008

A Rod Attacked by Hawk


Now from this title you probably think holy shit, how did I miss something like A Rod being attacked by a hawk? Well it happened during a tour of Fenway Park in Boston, 13 year old Alexa Rodriguez was on a tour with her class when a resident red tailed hawk drew blood from her scalp. Evidently the hawk flew right for her head with it's talons out and caused the injury. It evidently had a nest near the press box with an egg inside. State wild life officials later decided it was a good idea to have the nest moved.

I guess it's a good idea that the class took the tour when they did otherwise when the Sox returned home who knows who could've gotten hurt. I could only hope that the hawk would try to nest in Kevin Youkalis' goatee. Or possibly in that rats nest that Manny calls hair. Oh well, it looks like A Rod got his just rewards again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.