Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Picking Up What I'm Putting Down

I got tired of calling it fruity picks, but the idea is still the same. Just some stuff that's bugging me this week.

*Get over yourselves, Chicago Cubs. Quit blaming a fan for your misfortunes. Or a goat, or whatever your sad story is. You are losers, plain and simple. There is no one to blame there, but yourselves. Real men aren't going to blame an asshole in headphones on the 3rd base side. Here's to another 100 years.

*Well, that didn't take long, now did. Pedro is hurt. What a shame.

*Greazy hasn't posted about the tournament lately, gee, I wonder why?

*I'm in love with Australian Rules Football, there I've said it.

*Can the Flyers blow it, and miss the play offs? You bet they can. They are only one point up on Washington and 63 goal maniac, Alex Ovechkin. Great.

*Baseball's back. Whoopie. Call me in the summer, see if I care then.

1 comment:

Greazy Tony said...

OK fine! I haven't posted about the bracket lately becasue you are a shoe in to win and XL, George Washington and I all lost to a girl.

There, I've said it. Happy?