Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Drew Brees is a mother fucker


I'm 0-2. And I am second to last in my league in points scored. I blame it all on my team captain Drew Brees. As the QB goes so goes the rest of the team. How can the Home Depot Presents Your Mom-nation have any faith in this once proud franchise with Brees' lethargic leadership? Sure Shawn Alexander is off to another slow start, and sure I can't figure out when to start Coles and when to start Branch, but isn't that all Drew's fault?

In two games I've lost 93-66 and 98-59, and in those game Brees has given me 7 and 17 points. That's just not good enough! So I think I'm going to call a meeting, at which I will make Drew put on a black and gold skirt and dance around singing "It's all my fault, it's all my fault." It may not help the team win, but it will make me feel better.

No comments: