Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jamal Lewis is a Fucking Stud


Oh sure, I got chastised and made fun of for taking Jamal Lewis in the 3rd round of our fantasy draft. One owner claimed I was holding on to false hope of the old Baltimore Jamal. One even insinuated that Jamal's Mom was dumb. But who is laughing now? Only two weeks into the season and I've flip flopped on him. I believe I wrote he was the same slow hesitant back at the end of week 1 when I thought my high school team could've beat Cleveland. Now I'm back on the band wagon for at least one more week!! Chicken Head nation is ablaze with hope as we go into this week 2-0 and favored over our Delmarva Peninsula rival Big Hairy Pimply Ass. So while Greazy and Inky lick their wounds because their sure fire studs are misfiring I'd like to bask in my genius of taking a chance on the running back no one else wanted....Jamal Lewis.