Wednesday, September 19, 2007

LT is also a Motherfucker


After two weeks of fantasy football, I'm one and one. But, the real issue I am having with my fantasy football team is one Number-One-Can't-Miss-Draft-Pick. LT is screwing me, and I'm not enjoying it one bit.

16 POINTS!! One touchdown, which was passing, not running. I lost to a guy who had Jamal Lewis. He's not supposed to score 22 fucking points, LT is. His terrible yards per carry are going to be the death of me, if Brett Favre doesn't kill me first.

Now, I know I can't get rid of him, and I can only hope that this slow start is quick to fade. But, one thing is for sure, I didn't auto-draft him number one to have him do this. Get your head in the game LT. Maybe try some new earrings. Anything to help you score more points. Help a sister out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you, LT is killing me. Call in on the Pigskin Line and tell Pigskin Radio http://pigskinradio.com about your Fantasy Letdown. Call 214.390.5989 we'd love to hear about your LT troubles.