Monday, September 3, 2007

Piggybacking off what XL said.



XL did a bit of a week in review since Inky and I were on that ole Country Road. What happened after he did his post? Well, the O's got no hit buy a guy who couldn't buy beer until a few hours ago for starters. This is the rookie, Clay Buchholz, who I almost saw at Fenway a few weeks ago when I was in the Hub. He gets called up due to injury and hold the O's to 3 fucking walks. Way to go out and attack the rook guys. This always happens to the O's, as XL can tell you. We've made a bunch of also rans look like CY fucking Young so when we see a kid with some actual skill I guess a no-no is in order.

Balancing out the Chi of the sports world this weekend was Appalachian State sticking it to the Maize and Blue in the Big House, and Lefty winning at the doucha bank tour stop. I guess thats something, but: NO FUCKING HITS. VS A 23 YEAR OLD? Thank god football's a coming.

No comments: