Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stud of the Week.....The KC Wolf


This is the funniest video of the short NFL season. The mascot for the Kansas City Chiefs for some reason is a Wolf. I'm sure that there is a good reason for this but to me it makes no sense. In most cases I'd make Kansas City my stiff of the week for this but the Wolf is a true hero. As you'll see in the video some drunk moron decided to run out on the field. While security couldn't catch him the KC Wolf stepped it up a notch and not only made the best hit of the day for a KC player he followed it up with a belly flop. He then posed for the cameras while the police arrested the moron on the field. A greater feat of heroism has not been seen since 9/11. So I hereby make the KC Wolf my Stud of the Week. On a side note I'd like to make Larry Johnson and his pathetic first three weeks of performance my stiff of the week. Come on Larry, you're making the big money now, lets earn it damn it!!!!

No comments: