Friday, January 11, 2008

Greazy's Picks

Remember: you can pick your nose, and you can pick the Patriots, but you can't pick Tom Brady's nose... or you'll get the shit kicked out of you by the O-Line. Here are my picks for this weekend's playoff games. As Inky has already stated, we don't fuck around with point spreads here at I&TSG, so these are outright picks. Also, Inky has invented a new term that I am going to continue as I pick my "Dead Bolt Lock" pick of the weekend.

Whale's Vagina @ Colts: Sure the Chargers were one of the teams who took out the Colts this year, but that was on a day that the boys from Indy only had a bakers dozen of healthy players on the O, and Peyton threw 6 picks. Even after all that, Indy still should have won if the idiot kicker had made a chipshot. Greazy says: Colts 31-17.

Giants @ Cowboys: Here it is, my "Dead Bolt Lock" pick of the weekend. I don't care if TO is healthy or suicidal, it won't matter. The G-strings will take the Cowgirls down in a hotly contested game. Romo will have a good enough game, but the New York rushing game, and D will take the 'Girls down, not Eli. Greazy says: Giants 20-16.

Jacksonville @ New England: I have the strangest feeling that the Jags could win this game, and I certainly think it will be closer then most people are predicting, but in the end, I'll relent and say the Pats keep marching on. Greazy says: Pats 34-28.

Seahawks @ Packers: As a Skins fan, I don't have the highest opinion of the Seahawks at this point. Sure they won by 21 (nice of the skins to honor Sean Taylor again by the way) but that game turned on a missed chip shot field goal. Look for Brett Favre to have a big game, but the star of this show will be Ryan Grant. And to think, for the first few weeks of the season people busted on Green Bay for not being able to run the ball, not it's Seattle that can't gain ground yards. Greazy says: The Pack 27-13.

No comments: