Monday, January 21, 2008

The Hotness in Arizona


Well, it isn't quite what any of us would have predicted. But, the Superbowl match up is set and it is still unlikely to be a close or interesting game. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers at half-time, Seacrest during pre-game? Are they deliberately trying to get people to not watch? Personally, I was looking forward to the game for some hot man on man action. I may still get it, just not the kind I was hoping for.

I had long been fantasizing about the Favre on Brady Superbowl. To me, it presented the best options for good looking boys getting sweaty and hitting each other. But, if I'm honest Eli on Brady isn't half bad either. As I am the same as most red-blooded American women not named Bridget, I find Tom Brady quite fit. Eli is not quite so fit, but still cute as a button. He's not the rugged Man's man that Favre is, but hey, you take what you can get in the NFL.

So, Pats vs. Giants it shall be. A good game, not a chance. Interesting or raunchy half time show? Nope. So why watch? Why not? Maybe the Giants can pull it off. Maybe they can at the very least not get their buttholes pushed in until the 4th quarter. It's all about the beer, snacks and ads anyway. If I had to make a bold prediction, I'd say Pats by 20. Here's hoping something interesting happens that doesn't involve tits.

No comments: