Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pac Man Slaps A Ho


I guess it has been a month or so since anyone talked about Pac Man Jones so he figured it was time to get his name back in the paper. It is being reported today that Jones "sucker punched" a woman at an Atlanta strip club on January 3rd. Jones was a patron at the Body Tap Strip Club in Atlanta when he accused the manager of stealing his money and his bracelet (reportedly his grand mama gave him that bracelet). I guess Jones wasn't armed this time so he couldn't shoot up the place however was able to get in the alleged sucker punch to the victims left eye.

You've gotta ask yourself if your Pac Man Jones at this point "Why am I still going to titty bars?" I mean every time he goes he makes the news. Also, how much money does this idiot spend going to these clubs? I'm all about a good time but I think Pac Man may have a problem. Even though he is a giant douche I'm sure there are chicks that'll get with him for free without him having to "make it rain" or smack them around. Can you imagine what a conversation with Pac Man and his posse must be like about 10:30 every night:

"Yo Pac, whatcha wanna do tonight?"
"I don't know, maybe go to a titty bar and pick a fight."
"Yo that sounds good to me, I'll get the Escalade."


I'm sure that's not verbatim but at this point it's got to be close. We can only hope that commissioner Goodell upholds this dumb asses suspension for another season or that the Titans are smart enough to cut his ass. Obviously they don't really need him being as they made the playoffs this year without him.

1 comment:

Greazy Tony said...

Pacman's pimp hand isn't just strong it's prolific