Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Breaking News: Moss will not be back with Pats in '08


Just about every team would rush to resign their talented, if obnoxious, WR just like the Cowboys did with T.O. But, that isn't going to happen with the Patriots and Randy Moss. Write it down now, on January 23rd Greazy told you that Randy Moss WILL be a free agent. After rejuvenating his career and having a season for the ages Moss has been a non factor in the postseason. And that is because the Patriots can win without him, and plan to do so in the Super Bowl and beyond.

During the regular season Moss had 98 catches for 1493 yards and 23 record breaking TDs. In the post season he has 2 catches for 32 yards and no scores. Granted the 14 yarder against Jacksonville was huge, but that only supports my assertion. They went to Moss when they absolutely needed a first down, first through the air in the Jags game and then on a reverse in the Whales Vagina game. Other than a handful of plays, they have done it with Gaffney, Stallworth and Welker, just as they will in the Super Bowl and next season.

I didn't use my inside connections at Gellette to attain this info, I used my eye, my brain and my common sense. Now, let the argument begin: Who will sign Moss? I say the Eagles make a run at him...

No comments: