Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bedard To Mariners for Legitimate Prospects....Post Written Under Duress


Well it finally happened, Erik Bedard was traded to the Mariners for two major league ready prospects and three soon to be ready prospects. A deal that has been widely reported as better for the O's than for the M's which is probably a first. The O's have a notoriously bad history of making bad trades. From getting Glen Davis for stiffs like Steve Finley and Curt Schilling to the bag of balls we got earlier this year for Tejada the track record of our front office has not been good. So let's hope that this trade actually works out to our benefit and maybe before I'm 40 the O's can make it back to the playoffs!

This post is being written under duress as Greazy is standing behind me threating my life if I do not post more often. I'd like to say Inky will be following with a great post shortly but I fear for her life as he has her locked away in the basement.......

No comments: