Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Who's Turning Me On Now: Danica Patrick


So the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue is out. I have no real strong feelings on this, which may come as a bit of a surprise, because: A) I'm a dude B) I love T&A and C) I'm a dude. Sure it doesn't make any sense that a sports publication has been putting bikini clad women in their pages for half a decade. (even if some of them are athletes or athlete's wives) On the other hand, you can see women with less on in the pages of about 96.3% of the mags on the shelves these days.

All that aside, I was immediately stuck with how hot Danica Patrick is. Sure, she may not have the same curves as some of the other models, but she has a real woman thing goin' on that really does it for me. I don't know if she'll ever win a race, but I do know she is a better driver than Anna Kournikova was a tennis player. Plus, you have to take your hat off to a woman who drives a car at 200 plus MPH with no drawers on. In her corresponding interview with the otherwise unemployed Dan Patrick, Danica cops to not wearing bottoms under her fire suit on race days. "Yeah, well, you know... they get in the way" she said before changing the subject. Damn! That's my kind of woman! I'll never be able to look at her the same when I watch Indy Car racing. Shit! I just admitted that I'm one of a dozen people who watches an Indy race from time to time. I'll hand in my card... In the meantime, here are some shots of Danica in all her hotness.
Exhibit A)
Exhibit B)
Exhibit C)

No comments: