Monday, February 11, 2008

The Only Pro Basketball I Look Forward To

As much as I love college basketball at any level, I can’t stomach the pro game one bit. I find an NBA game about as riveting as watching two blue hairs talk about life in the depression. But, I couldn’t be more stoked about the upcoming 1976 season of Flint Tropics Basketball. From what I understand from their Ticket Hotline (1-800-TROPICS) you get a lot of extras with your ticket package, not only do you get a ticket for every game, but you also get:

A Corn Dog
A Large Orange Drink
An Autographed Picture of Jackie Moon
A Giant Foam Hand
An American Flag
12 Copyies of Jackie’s Hit single “Love me Sexy”
A chance to make out with the Ball Girl of your choice
Tatter Tots
A Squirrel (and another squirrel)
A pinwheel
An Much more

That’s a great deal, and the Bud Light ad/movie promo is pretty damn funny too. So Will Ferrell gets my nod for stud of the week.

No comments: