Friday, February 15, 2008

Separated at birth?


So I happened to catch a bit of that Friday night NBA famous people basketball game and something jumped out at me. I saw T.O. turn and look grim after a play, and I found myself thinking: What is Omar Little from The Wire doing there? It looks like we have another set of folks who are begging for a seperated at birth post.

Michael Williams plays one of the all time greatest charactors in TV history in Omar. T.O thinks he's one of the all time greatest NFL players in history. The similarities go on and on. And no, I'm not saying that they are similar because Omar is gay and I think T.O. is too. You were thinking it though, weren't you?

Take a look at the pictures and decide. I looked for some better shots but this is the best I can do.

No comments: