Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Indroducing: Greazy Tony


Each Day this week we're going to let you get to know one of the Inky and the Sports Guys staff. Today we spotlight Greazy:

Full Name: Greazy Anthony

Location: York, Pennsylvania (Born in MD, Raised in NJ)

When did you first meet the other I&TSG members: I met XL on the first day of college. We became friends later that night when he pulled my drunk ass out of the street and carried me back to the dorm. I met Inky at the College Radio station and we didn’t like each other at first. They we kinda liked each other and then we REALLY liked each other.

Favorite Teams (in order): Washington Redskins, Baltimore Orioles, Geelong Cats, York College Spartans, York Revolution, Maryland Basketball, Seattle Storm, East Lincoln (NE) Little League…

Top 5 Sports Movies: 5) Major League ’89 4) Bull Durham ’89 3) Hoosiers ’86 2) Caddy Shack ’80 1) Field of Dreams ’88. Back to School just missed… they had swimming.

Favorite Sports moment (in person or on TV): October 6th 2001, XL and I went to Cal Ripken’s Last game. And if Brady Anderson could have kept his roided up bat on his shoulder, Cal would have had a chance to bat once more. Dick…

Sports Dream: Being on hand to watch one of my teams win a title. As much as I love the Skins the O’s and the rest I think the one I would most like to see is The York College Men’s Basketball team win the Division III titles (we were oh so close in ’04) because it is closer to me.

Best story about meeting a pro athlete: I was a camera operator for a TV station in Boston during the summer of ’97 and my first assignment was to get locker room interviews after a game. Let’s just say that Mo Vaughn, Jimmy Williams and Nomar all air dry. My camera shots of all of them were so tight that all you could see was face, nothing else. I just didn’t want to accidentally film a big steaming pile of cock.

If you were a closer what would your introduction music be: Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin

Favorite Curse word: Cunt

If god exists what would you like him to say to you upon entering heaven? Welcome to heaven you dirty ole cunt. We’ve got playstation 27!

No comments: