Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'd Hit That: Simone Laudehr


A few months back Inky let the world know that she was warm for Eli's form. So I figured it was my turn to point out an athlete who is lookin' good-a. Meet 21 year old Simone Laudehr who scored the second goal in Germany's 2-0 World Cup win. I don't know if I've ever seen a more sculpted body that still looked feminine, I mean... God Damn! Simone may have the best body in the world, plus she can play too. I must say that I was a bit uncomfortable to see this sentence in the story about the game: "The physically stronger Germans were throwing their weight around..." and I'm not even Polish. Seriously, tip of the cap to the German women for sticking with their starting goal tender and winning the Cup, and for all the hotness too, can't forget Simone's hotness.

No comments: