Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dick or Treat??


This may go down as one of the funniest stories of the year as far as I'm concerned. Apparently Jon Kitna decided to dress up as Lions defensive line coach Joe Cullen who was arrested in 2006 for a DUI which included him being naked and harrassing the drive thru chick at a Wendys. So Kitna being the prankster he is dressed in a "naked man" suit and his wife dressed as the Wendy's chick to make lite of this situation. I find this to be hilarious and would totally do this to Greazy or any of my friends that would be stupid enough to get caught doing something like this. Of course the Detroit media has condemned Kitna for this and he has apologized and said all the right things even though Cullen was not mad. His first question to Kitna was "did you win" so I don't even know why this is a story other than the fact that it is hilarious. So Jon Kitna and his wife are my studs of the week while the Detroit media is my stiff of the week.

No comments: